Graduate Trainee – October 2017
Are you looking for a career in risk and insurance broking? Hettle Andrews will be appointing a Graduate trainee in October 2017.
As a minimum you must:-
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a 2:1 degree classification (or predicted) in a business related discipline.
- To be successful as a Graduate trainee with Hettle Andrews, you will need to demonstrate the following attributes:-
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to be part of a winning team
- Strong work ethic
- A desire to continue your studies and become CII qualified to Associateship standard in 3 years
- Personable and friendly personality
No recruitment companies to apply.
If you would like to know more, contact Lesley Cooper, Quality Training and Compliance Director for more information and application details – firstname.lastname@example.org