Personal information is any information that may identify a living individual. We collect personal information such as name, email addresses, telephone numbers, date of birth, financial details, IP addresses, or employment details, depending on the nature of the insurance or service we are arranging.
We may collect, use and store sensitive personal information (so called special categories of data}, such as criminal convictions, medical conditions or information about your religious beliefs (for example, where you have expressed a specific dietary requirement which is indicative of such beliefs) as necessary in relation to insurances or risk management activity. This information may be shared with insurers and other third party service providers. Where necessary we shall obtain your consent to the processing of such information.
We may collect information from:
- Present, past and prospective clients
- Employees of Insurers, partners, associates and other third parties who we work with
- Users of the Hettle Andrews’ website
- Others who have contact with Hettle Andrews
We might collect your personal information if:
- you or your employee asks to be part of a mailing or marketing campaign
- you register (or someone on your behalf registers you) to attend a Hettle Andrews event
- you subscribe (or someone on your behalf subscribes for you) to receive marketing
communications and/or industry updates from us
- you enquire about our products and services but do not become a client
- you approach Hettle Andrews for insurance and/or risk services solutions
- you use our website (for more information please see section 12 on Cookies)
Where you have registered for a Hettle Andrews’ event we will use your personal information to:
- process bookings
- send you the relevant Information pack and to confirm details
- include your name on the delegate list which is available to other delegates (unless you have indicated to us that you do not want your details to appear on such lists) and third parties such as event organisers, exhibitors and speakers
- to produce name badges
- to make necessary security, catering and all other event related arrangements and
for any other necessary purpose related to the running of our events.